Saturday, February 7, 2009

Why I’m Not Writing



Sorry friends, fellow bloggers and readers who lurk but keep coming back for more.
+/-Expand/Shrink Post

I have been having one hell of a time with my eyes. Recently I only get about thirty minutes a day of partial sight and sometimes not even that.

The things I MUST do take more then thirty minutes so some things have to suffer.

Like writing stories – actually the writing is easy, it is the editing that is difficult - and making my computer behave. I kept losing my screen reader. It disappeared and I was not sure if it I was the cause or if the program has a bug when I use my word processor.

Today I found another reader that actually has a voice that is not irritating as Microsoft Sam.

In fact it has a female voice – I always liked it when a female talked to me – especially if she whispered – and this one can.

This will be my first attempt to post without physically seeing it in a very large size. I’ve ‘heard’ it three times but how many times have I thought I heard something.

If it is totally screwed up, please leave a comment.

I’ve been losing my sight for about three years now and I have used that time to practice when I complete lose it.

Let’s see how well I am doing – pun intended.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be N I C E !!