Monday, November 24, 2008

Wednesday Weirdness #31: Thanksgiving Edition


Wednesday Weirdness #31: Thanksgiving Edition

Questions By: Another Suburban Mom

+/-Click here for questions/answers

1. What are you thankful for this year?


I am alive.

2. Since some of our participants are not in the US, what do you think about Thanksgiving?


I LOVE Thanksgiving but I live in the USA.

3. What is your favorite part of the holiday/ your least favorite.

Turkey Dressing/Cranberry Sauce and putting up Xmas decorations.


4. Mashed Potatoes or Sweet Potatoes?

Sweets with fried onions.


5. Do you own eating pants? Describe.

Yes, sweatpants with broken elastic waistband and long lost draw string.


6. What is your favorite thing to do with the Thanksgiving leftovers?

Eat them.


7. Who are you most looking forward to seeing? Least?

My aunt and her Creamed Potatoes with Peas and Banana Creame pie for dessert.


My sister and her annoying habit of….never mind, I am glad she could make it.


8. Do you go shopping on the day after Thanksgiving?


Only if we have run out of some kind of food or beverage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be N I C E !!