Friday, January 2, 2009

How To Write Faster



I read a post about writing faster and decdied to try it.
+/-Expand

Just sit and type using caps to make notes to yourself WIPE OFF DESKTOP but to simplywrite and not worery about anything but your thoughts.

Since I already can type very quickly and know whenr I have hit a wrong key I susallt goback (CHECK TO MAKE SURE BURNERS ARE OFF) and fix it right away but this way I am not re-reading anytihgn nor checking fro typos – I;m just making sure I am typein the correct key every so often.

It is reallt weird to type with my eyes closed but it is kinda of fun. In reality I do not have to close my eyes – unless I DID SPYWARE SCAN FINISH kick the font point up to around thirty I can read the test anyway.

My typing assistant is going buts –it usually says each letter I trype but if I am typing too fast it reverts to saying each word – and even then it hesitate when I misspell something.

Guess I should turn it off beucuasye it is a distraction.

OK, no more words from the computer. I kuust hope my fingers are on the right key otherwise my typing might look l ike rgus (See if you can figure out that last word).

I am done and now I have copied the above and will correct it:

I read a post about writing faster and decided to try it. Just sit and type using caps to make notes to yourself but simply write and not worry about anything but your thoughts.

Since I can already type very quickly and know when I have hit a wrong key I usually go back and fix it right away but this way I am not re-reading anything nor checking for typos – I’m just making sure I am typing the correct key every so often.

It is really weird to type with my eyes closed but it is kinda of fun. In reality I do not have to close my eyes – unless I kick the font point up to around thirty I can’t read the text anyway.

My typing assistant is going nuts – it usually says each letter I type but if I am typing too fast it reverts to saying each word – and even then it hesitates when I misspell something.

Guess I should turn it off because it is a distraction.

OK, no more words from the computer. I just hope my fingers are on the right key otherwise my typing might look like rgua (See if you can figure out that word).


So that was my little experiment. It was fun and only took about five minutes total – and I am nearly blind.

My opinion – I’m going to try the technique on a longer story. I do believe it might be faster and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be N I C E !!