Tuesday, January 13, 2009

TMI Tuesday #169 - Back to TMI Basics



TMI Tuesday #169 - Back to TMI Basics



1. On a scale of 1-10, how satisfied are you with your sex life?
+/-Expand Post

On the days I get it 10 - days I don't it's a zero. I have very few zero days,very few.

2. If someone shoves you up against a wall while kissing you, your reaction is?

Shoving is allowed as long as I can be aggressive too-like spanking her, holding her down and talking real dirty. Oh wait, she likes that anytime....

3. What is the most romantic thing anyone has ever done or said to you?

Yes, I'll marry you-morning wakeup bj,she was very romantic...


4. Where is the most unusual place you have ever had sex?

So many places-balcony of a jazz club while the band played-open house bathroom while the realtor waited for us-hospital after rotator cuff surgery-am I a pervert or what?

5. How do you liked to be kissed?

With almost any part of her body...

Bonus (as in optional):Most embarrassing sexual moment?

Could not wait so stopped at a lake under a bridge to get it on; didn't see the boat with the fishermen until they applauded...

Damn, I need a cigarette...or...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be N I C E !!