Friday, December 12, 2008

My High School Sweetheart – Part One



After her grandmother’s wake, my sweetheart’s daughter invited me for food and drinks at a local watering hole.
+/-Continue To Read

She asked me to keep it a secret from her mother. It was a surprise, she wanted to ‘get the goods’ on her dear old mother.

As it was I had come armed with a surprise. While looking through boxes in a closet I came upon my high school year books – all four years and several love letters or ‘passed notes’ if you will.

There were very few pages in my yearbooks that my sweetheart had not drawn hearts and professed her everlasting love. They were the ramblings of a love struck teenager and maybe she wanted to make sure no one else could sign them.

On one page my best female friend (and the hottest girl in the class) had written a little note next to her picture. My sweetheart had obliterated it with X and Os and hearts.

That hot girl, who was a still a friend of ours and at the watering hole, told me she still looked fantastic but I could not confirm this since I could not see much of anything that day. Her husband later confirmed it but told me he thought my ex-sweetheart looked even better with age.

When I talked to my ex-sweetheart’s husband later I told him what had been said. He asked me what had happened between us, why, after seven years we had each gone our own way.

It was no secret that the recently deceased mother really liked me and had almost excommunicated her daughter when she learned who she was marrying but I had not heard this before.

Then my sweetheart’s lil sis arrived at the watering hole. She surprised a lot of people wearing regular clothes and when she saw me she came up and hugged me for a long time before turning me around to show my back side to the crowd as she grabbed it and squeezed.

I heard several ooh and ahs before she told them I would have been her husband if she had not promised her mother and sister to leave me alone.

She said all she had to do was wait for her sister to leave this world and she would have it made. The lil sis was always terrible.

Then she told the crowd that I was the only man except God that had seen her naked below the waist. Then my ex-sweetheart came over and said I was the first of two to see her naked. I know I turned bright red.

He husband reminded her of the time they had gone skinny dipping at the lake and all the fishermen who had surprised them.

I could not resist and asked if it was at the beach or in lover’s cove. He looked at her with daggers until I assured him we had not done it at the lake.

He looked at her then asked me where we did do it and she told him at the pool in school and at the lake near the campground. As she started to continue he told her to stop and most everyone laughed.

That’s when good ole lil sis wondered why she had been told we had never done it period. Her brother-in-law gave her a dirty look and her older sister was trying to kill her with looks.

Unfortunately my best hottest female friend looked at us as if she had never seen us before. She could not believe we had not done it every night we were together. We were perfect for each other and knew we loved each other.

She did not know she was bringing back old hurtful memories but we just smiled and let everyone think what they wanted.

Part Two coming later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be N I C E !!