Tuesday, December 16, 2008

TMI Tuesday #165



TMI Tuesday #165


1. What is the greatest age difference between between and a SO? Older or younger?
+/-Click For Answers

I was 20 years older.

2. What is the greatest age difference between between and any sexual partner? Older or younger?

I 46 - partner 19.

3. Have you started your holiday shopping? Is it done?

Shopping done - online - all received, wrapped and sent on.

4. What are the chances there will be a "naughty" present under the tree this year (either from you or for you)?

Probably no chance under the tree but always get something naughty Christmas morn.

5. What is your favorite holiday song?

Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer (Joking)
It is actually White Christmas (Bing) or TSO's Christmas Canon

Bonus (as in optional):Do you have a preferred time of day to have sex? If so, why?

My preferred time is ANY time - because I like it (sex).

3 comments:

Ashly Star said...

I love TSO!

Great answers. Happy Tuesday.

Ms. Inconspicuous said...

I've been there--the 19 y/o with the 46 y/o. :)

It's a great place to be from the perspective of the younger gal. :D

Shibari said...

Great answers and i can'tbelieve i left off the bonus on mine :)
Happy Tuesday

Post a Comment

Be N I C E !!