Tuesday, December 23, 2008

TMI Tuesday #166 - Merry Christmas!


TMI Tuesday #166 - Merry Christmas!


1. What present do you hope ends up under you tree?
+/-Click here for answer

A bigger computer monitor.

2. What present are you most psyched about giving (PLEASE be vague or ignore this question if the recipient reads your blog)?

Large cash gifts to biological kids.

3. Do you prefer to give or receive?

I love to give but I really like to receive - especially se...

4. What is your favorite part of a sexual partner's body?

Her brain IF I can fuck with it.

5. What is your favorite part of your body - the one you hope a sexual partner will find or pay the most attention to?

My neck or the hanging chestnuts...

Bonus (as in optional): [Idea blatantly stolen from Os and his HNT wishes.] What Christmas wishes would you grant to whom?

Let all the troops be at home for Christmas with their loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be N I C E !!