Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Wednesday Weirdness #34



#34 - Visit the Website

1. What is the one sexual act you would never do?
+/-Click Here For Answer

Anything in my butt


2. Is there anyone you know, that if they turned out to be a serial killer you would not be surprised?

Yes, actually 2 or 3.


3. What is the most annoying thing about the holiday season for you?

I can be a Scrooge.


4. If you saw a video of your celebrity crush picking their nose, would that change your opinion of your hotness?

I doubt it as long as they didn't eat it.


5. What is the one non-sexual thing you would be embarrassed to be caught doing?

Flatulence.


6. A favorite blogger friend wrote a column about the one word that really turns her on. Do you have a word or phrase that does the same for you? What is it?

When my partner whispers in my ear, "F@&k me!"


7. As someone who ran a virtual cookie exchange, I have to ask what your favorite cookie is?

I would have to say Peanut Butter with Chocolate Chips but only if freshly baked with a glass of milk.

3 comments:

Ashly Star said...

Lol @ #4. Eating it might make me cringe a little, ha.

Warm cookies and cold milk rock. :)

Happy Wednesday.

Berleen said...

Mmmmm love your cookie choice! Never tried putting chocolate chips in peanut butter cookies - I just dump peanut butter chips in with chocolate chips!

Kittie Kate said...

LOL!
I don't want anything in my butt either.

Post a Comment

Be N I C E !!